Aisha means life. She masterfully brings ideas and events to life with her agency AIB Marketing & Consulting. For over 20 years she has worked with entertainment companies, nonprofit agencies, small businesses, and entrepreneurs to amplify their vision. She is unapologetic about her passion for young people and making space for family.
In this episode Natalie and Aisha discuss:
- Why vision is vital to small businesses
- What young people need today
- The importance of self-care and wellness in business and entrepreneurship
- Bringing your ideas to life
- Having a strong network of support
- Success factors for executing an outstanding event
- Think about what you want to bring to the table and why you want to have that vision; you’ll never know how it could grow over the years and be of greater value to the world.
- The skills that young people acquire in non-traditional settings can be applied in life skills as well as other areas if given encouragement and opportunities. Give them the chance to try new things to discover what they love and what they’re passionate about, as well as their skills, without putting too much pressure on them to decide what their future holds.
- Maintaining your energy and enjoying the things that you do can only be achieved with self-care and wellness.
- Learn how to collaborate and change your scenery sometimes – this allows you to get feedback, learn from others’ experiences and expertise, and share those ideas to unleash your creativity.
- Do not take people for granted. Nothing beats the experience of having the strong support of family and friends who stand by you no matter what’s going on in your life and guide you to accomplish whatever you set your mind to.
- Connecting with others is what people crave, so think of ways to make engagement and interaction fun so that people can still form those connections within your event.
“Keep in mind that opportunities are endless, and you have the freedom to create.” – Aisha Winfield
A short guide on putting together an event – https://www.subscribepage.com/l6y0g5_copy
Connect with Aisha:
Connect with Natalie:
Show Notes by Podcastologist: Angelica Rayco
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.