Chabidaye Jaglal Ramnath is the host and executive producer of the Lead and Lift podcast. She is a certified High Performance Coach, a certified Project Management Professional and a DISC trainer with the Maxwell Leadership Team.
Chabidaye has spent 20+ years in the corporate world and began her entrepreneurial journey by accident about 8 years ago when she was unexpectedly laid off. Chabidaye now devotes her time helping high achieving moms in leadership who desire more joy, fulfillment and confidence in their personal life and business.
In this episode Natalie and Chabidaye discuss:
- Moving from corporate to entrepreneurship
- Balancing work and family life
- Life coaching vs. high performance coaching
- Your habits can transform your life.
- You have complete control over your life. Take risks. Nothing beats being able to live in a space where work and life are balanced and you reap the benefits that you deserve.
- There’s nothing wrong with wanting to succeed more and keep everything together, but make balancing work and family a priority.
- We all want to be successful, but achieving long term success while maintaining your health and positive relationships will make you feel more satisfied with your life.
- You cannot advance unless you change your bad habits. Find the right habits, step out of your comfort zone, and watch your life transform.
“You deserve success, and you deserve to have more of everything in your life…you have the power to become more.” – Chabidaye Jaglal Ramnath
A 60 minute high performance strategy session where we dive into your goals and each of the high performance areas of: clarity, energy, courage, productivity and influence. (Free gift)
Connect with Chabidaye:
Connect with Natalie:
Show Notes by Podcastologist: Angelica Rayco.
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.