Josh is a Certified XChange Guide – facilitating groups to unlock wisdom, knowledge, and potential at speed and scale.
Josh served as the training director for a national real estate network, which grew over 3600% in 3 years, earned the Inman Innovator of the Year award, and was named to the Inc 500 fastest growing companies, twice.
He Is a board member for the National Speakers Association Oregon Chapter and serves on KWU faculty—named to Training Magazines Hall of Fame.
When not training and coaching real estate agents, Josh and his family look for adventure camping, hunting, and fishing throughout the northwest.
In this episode Natalie and Josh discuss:
- Josh’s Northstar in his entrepreneurial journey
- Job vs. vocation
- Reconnecting with your purpose on a road trip
- The importance of being the only
- Discovering your authentic self
- The growth accelerator for entrepreneurs
- What success means to Josh
- Live an integrated and adventurous life. Go on an adventure or try something new; it doesn’t have to be big. Integrating every experience into an adventure can help in refueling your soul and is an important part of what makes life worth living.
- There’s nothing wrong with working hard but don’t let yourself become a slave in your own business. Engage in a vocation rather than a job; a vocation is bringing your entire being to the good that you’re doing in the world.
- Being in a different environment can be challenging, but it’s simply a matter of learning how to switch or reframe our mindset and staying focused despite all the changes that may come our way, as well as remaining true to your intention in caring for your clients.
- You don’t have to be the best, you just have to be the only. Entrepreneurs must stop building businesses that no one hates. Rather, they must create businesses that some people love. Trust and bring that one-of-a-kind idea to the world, and watch your business thrive.
- Spend more time doing what you love and showing up in that way, and prioritize the things that fill you up over chasing after better results. Allowing yourself to learn more about who you are, who you serve, how you can serve them, and why you serve them can help you feel more authentic.
- Taking small steps to change your habits and behaviors and attempting to do so consistently can make a significant difference in achieving your goals.
“Learn how to be an entrepreneur for your life. Take all of that wisdom, all that learning what you’ve figured out those skills that you have in business, and apply them to your whole person and it will transform you.” – Josh Friberg
Connect with Josh:
Phone: (503) 330-4818
Connect with Natalie:
Show Notes by Podcastologist: Angelica Rayco.
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.