Monica is highly respected as a motivational, influential leader and collaborator who leverages expertise in personal and business transformation, coaching, strategy, change management, and facilitation to guarantee stellar results for both her coaching and consulting clients.
As an evidence-based Self-Discovery Coach for high-achieving women 40+, Monica’s work sits at the intersection of spirituality, self-image, and style. She offers a unique approach to helping clients transform their relationship with themselves, such that they are fully empowered in every area of life and have alignment between their inner self-image and outward self-expression.
As an accomplished Organizational Strategy Consultant, she’s worked with industry leaders (PwC, Deloitte) and other firms supporting senior executive clients at high-profile government agencies (FBI, NGA, DOD, DOJ, DHS, OPM, FEMA, NSF) to realize the possibility of people-driven culture, values-aligned strategy, continuous process improvement, and optimized organizational performance.
In this episode Natalie and Monica discuss:
- Monica’s journey to self-discovery and personal development
- The accouterments of success
- How Monica dealt with the repercussions of letting go of what no longer serves her
- How can women in their 40’s reinvent their life?
- Developing your sense of self-confidence
- The best thing parents can do for their children is to let them make their own decisions in life, rather than pressuring them to live up to their expectations. Knowing who you really are is more important than living out your life pretending to be someone you aren’t.
- The material possessions you work so hard to accumulate are meaningless and won’t give you long-term happiness unless you have a strong and grounded understanding of who you are, and what lights you up inside.
- Develop a strong sense of self that allows you to remain unwavering in the face of whatever life throws at you. Be there for yourself, root for yourself, and believe that no matter what, you can overcome all of these seemingly insurmountable challenges.
- The first step in reinventing your life is to develop awareness. Remove all of your roles, labels, and roles or responsibilities and just focus on what you really enjoy. Take complete care of yourself, of your soul, so that you have an overflow, to give willingly rather than out of obligation or fear of having it pressed out of you.
- You have to have the courage to show up authentically as yourself in order to build and elevate your self-image. The courage you seek and that you infuse in yourself may influence someone else to do the same.
“I didn’t understand before why it is that celebrities overdose. Why it is that people can be surrounded by all the things that most people believe they could ever want and still experience deep depression? Because all of those things are meaningless. They may give you fleeting happiness, but it doesn’t stay.” – Monica Sherese Brewster
Follow Monica’s newly launched community: https://monicasherese.mykajabi.com/haven-fb-community-launch-may-2022
Connect with Monica:
Connect with Natalie:
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.