Rachel’s mission is to activate and unleash hope, connection and meaning in our lives and our work. You might find her on LinkedIn singing or sharing insights about how to unmute yourself and live with greater courage, confidence and compassion.
She’s the daughter of two entrepreneurs and has worked with organizations like Sherwin-Williams, Citizens Bank, the Federal Aviation Administration and the American Heart Association. She’s facilitated over 300 virtual learning experiences since March of 2020. Recognized by Forbes, The Daily Record, WELCOA, and Workforce Magazine as an award-winning keynote speaker, facilitator and entrepreneur, she is on a mission to help leaders and teams thrive and be fully alive.
She’s married to her college sweetheart, Bill. She sang with the band at her best friend’s wedding and loves a good dance party or karaoke night.
In this episode Natalie and Rachel discuss:
- Doing what’s expected of you
- Being honest with yourself
- Finding people with similar aspirations as yours
- Allowing your voice to be heard
- You are here in this world to live your life, not to make everyone understand. So don’t let others’ expectations silence you or prevent you from expressing your true self and your pains.
- Stop betraying your own self and start acknowledging your feelings. Everyone’s worthy of acceptance, even if they show their vulnerabilities and not just their strengths.
- Being in a community of people with similar goals will make you feel accepted and encouraged, which will allow you to be more fully yourself.
- Let your voice be heard. Your story, how you tell it, and the motivation behind it have the potential to make a significant difference in the world.
“Be bold and unmute that thing so that you can feel more fully alive and more of who you’re called to be.” – Rachel Druckenmiller
Connect with Rachel Druckenmiller:
Connect with Natalie:
Show Notes by Angelica Rayco.
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.