Tiffany has been on a roller-coaster path as a graphic designer, youth minister, non-profit leader, virtual assistant, and now an entrepreneur since 2010. But in every career, one thing has stayed the same – her singular purpose of helping others believe and achieve their possibilities.
As the founder of Lone Orange, Tiffany helps overwhelmed solopreneurs impact more clients without feeling captive to their business. Based on her own hard-earned lessons, she helps them create strong alignment between their identity and operations so they can expand their reach and grow their team!
Her deep conviction that solopreneurs can change the world fuels her mission to help 10,000 solopreneurs by 2030. She created SoloHUB as a safe space for solopreneurs to explore their authentic brand identity, learn how to scale their businesses, and support each other along the way.
In this episode Natalie and Tiffany discuss:
- The turning point in Tiffany’s coaching career
- Overcoming your self-sabotage
- Connecting with your sage voice
- The power of staying true to yourself
- Handling speed bumps in your entrepreneurial journey
- No matter what’s going on, never forget to give yourself grace and actually take a break.
- It is your self-sabotage that prevents you from achieving your dreams and goals, so in order to stop yourself from holding back from your potential, you must be able to recognize your self-sabotage, push it aside, and then reconnect with your sage.
- By the act of breathing and anchoring to your breath, and tapping into your senses, you are able to reconnect to that center and to that sage voice.
- Stay true to yourself. It becomes so resonant and engaging when you share from a very authentic level, and it gets people to learn more and want to be part of the journey.
- Failure is your guru. Those moments of failure and speed bumps will serve as opportunities for you to learn something new that will guide you in a new direction.
“To me, solopreneurs will change the world – we’re nimble, we’re passionate, and we’re driven so let’s do this, but we got to do it together. ” – Tiffany Hoeckelman
Connect with Tiffany:
Solo Collaborative Community: Solopreneurs banding together to grow their business and impact the world! You’re invited! https://bit.ly/SoloCollaborative
Connect with Natalie:
Show Notes by Podcastologist: Angelica Rayco
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
No comment yet, add your voice below!